Friday, October 30, 2009

New Christmas



Beloved Euphoria!

There are times, need be when we need a lift. Sometimes I enjoy said lift from a delicious blueberry-zero-carbs-no-sugar Rockstart Energy Drink. They are delightfully delicious and do wonders for my system. But this is not my moment to bask in the glory of energy drinks, for today I have a new invention: New Christmas.

First to understand this you need to understand Christmas. Christmas in and of itself is a holiday which devotes its symbolism and fortified meaning to the Savior of the World, Jesus Christ. The focal point being his birth, the miracles surrounding it and the traditions that resulted and became traditions overtime. Gifts have been exchanged ever since the first gifts were given to the Virgin Mother Mary, and the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm tittering on the brink of wandering off topic.

New Christmas is a day, any day. It is a day in which the sole-celebrator or the community, circle, band, unit, platoon, relationship, kinship, etc, celebrating decides to call a specific day, New Christmas. In other words, its a day that is good. It is a day that makes one feel happy, and specifically that causes the insides of one to jump in excitement and be filled with emphatic joy. It does not have to come once a year, its spirit can be felt anytime and anyplace spanning miles, and last but not least, you control the creativity of everything from celebration to privatization. Example, New Christmas for me, erupted into existence based on the fact that I discovered some incredibly dumb, awesome, and satirical-yet-laughable links on the beloved internet (The internet is really, really great...). Also, its a personal New Christmas Day because of how I feel today. I've been attempting to be more content and to be more happy. Its working, and little ticks and articles and sites like the following, speed up the process of becoming more content! Follow my euphoria with:
1. Thefuntheory.com, 2. Summitbridge.com, 3.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570450,00.html?test=latestnews,
AND lastly: 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe2wxKvuDhc&feature=player_embedded#.


These are in no particular order. With the link though I want you to you:
A) Draw your own conclusions
B) Formulate your own opinions
C) Laugh, cry, celebrate, get mad, etc
D)Comment my each and every entry
and
E) Send me feedback. I want you to dissect my thoughts, comment/email me back, and also bring up noteworthy or un-noteworthy topics with which I can investigate and time allowing "post-on".


We have a lot of ground here to cover at "Let's Change Our Luck". I have decided to create an "almost-open-forum-like" feel to this blog and so I hope you appreciate that and comment. Your comments will help with the directional flow of this blog and will definitely help with what is blogged about. Thanks to those who become readers!



As for right now though friends. I'm good as gone. I'm leaving for a bit to eat lunch. I'll be back along with my ideas.




1 comment:

  1. You, my friend, are awesome. My favorite are still the piano stairs. Keep that in mind if ever you feel compelled to give me a birthday present. And I hands down approve of your goal to be happier. Every day should be New Christmas!

    ReplyDelete